Friday, March 1, 2013

Let Thy Will Be Mine

Coming to college has taught me a lot about myself and about others. Being at home, I was pretty lucky with getting things my way. Coming to school, not always the case. But it has been my goal to put others needs before mine as long as I can still get the things done that need to be done. I have realized that doing things my way is not always the way things need to be done. Sometimes its better for me to let others get to do things their way. I have gotten frustrated a lot, I will admit. But for the most part, I think I have become better at letting others choose and do what they want to do.

I have been thinking about my mission a lot lately (obviously). I believe that if I can find how to make the Lord's will also be my will, I can be successful. If I forget what I think I want and what I think I need and turn my thoughts to those I am serving and their wants and needs, I will too be happy. Everyday I am finding a new reason to be happy, and I know that this gospel is the reason for that. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I possess and for all those around me who help me everyday to become the best person that I can be. I can't wait to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment