Thursday, March 21, 2013

Eternal Perspective

Life is hard. That is a given. Satan knows me so well and he knows what it takes for me to succumb to his will. But luckily for me, I have something a lot more special that he can't take away from me. All my life I have learned to look at the bigger picture. Sometimes, things seem like they matter so much right now, but will they really matter this much in a month? In 5 years? I know where I came from, I know my mission, I know where I am going. There is nothing that the adversary can do to sway me from what I want. From where I know I can make it. This gospel is everything to me. Without it, I would be completely lost. I am so lucky to have this knowledge of eternal life with my Father in Heaven. Life is too short to make major mistakes and to live with regrets. I know I can stay on the right path, the path to eternal life, if I set my priorities in order and keep my gaze on what is in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment