Saturday, March 30, 2013

Being Happy Now

Sometimes I get so excited about things in the future that I am not happy about what is happening now. I just look towards those things that I know will make me happy and forget to find joy in the journey. I want to be on my mission, I want to get married and have kids and a family and a house and I know I will be happy. But I will never get the experiences that present themselves to me right now again. I will never get to go through school again with the knowledge and the simpleness I have right now because everything will be different after my mission. Find joy now. Find reasons to be happy because there are so many. Find people who bring out the best in you and make you feel good about yourself. Surround yourself with life and love. And don't miss out on an opportunity that comes your way because you may never get that opportunity again. Live and love the gospel, because it brings so much happiness. Don't waste away any time looking for future reasons to be happy because there are so many reasons right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment