Thursday, March 21, 2013

Crazy Life

Sometimes I don't understand why things happen the way they do. I wish I could just look into the future to see what this life has in store for me. I am a little scared of the unknown. Not knowing what to expect is frightening. And knowing that my plans can change so quickly is not ideal. I don't totally know what to expect out of my life. And although that is not my favorite thing to admit, its the truth. But one important rule that keeps coming up in every lesson, every talk, every class, is that this life will throw us curve balls. We can expect that. So we should plan in advance to be happy. Life is going to happen the way it happens, so why not live to be happy? Why waste away worrying and being miserable? I am trying to chose to be happy no matter the circumstance. It's not always easy, but it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment