Saturday, December 14, 2013

Share Your Faith Day

Happy Share Your Faith Day! I am extremely grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's true church upon the earth, restored through God's chosen prophet. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to be in Chicago representing my Savior and sharing this true message of hope and joy in coming closer to Christ. It has changed my life forever! Without the knowledge that I have of eternal families, of chosen prophets who lead and guide our day, of the Book of Mormon, and of other restored truths of Christ's gospel, I would be lost in a world of confusion. I am truly blessed with the gift of knowledge from my Savior.
Don't forget to share your faith today ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment