Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Couldn't get on my blog yesterday, but I wanted to wish all you devoted readers a very Merry Christmas! I hope that these last two days has been filled with lots of food and fun and hopefully a little bit of Christ. How grateful I am for my Savior who gave His life for me to be able to have mine. How grateful I am for His Atonement and His gospel that I am able to be a part of. And not only be a part of, but share with others. There is a reason why LDS missionaries have proselyting missions verses service missions. It is because we know that our message is true and we want that for everyone! This is the way to return to Christ. 
I know it, I live it, I love it!!!
Photo: “And lo, he cometh unto his own, that salvation might come unto the children of men even through faith on his name." (Mosiah 3:9)

Pin this to Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1bktMFY

No comments:

Post a Comment