Saturday, December 14, 2013

Families Can Be Eternal

Tomorrow I am teaching the lesson at my church. The topic is Families Can Be Eternal. Doing some studying and looking into some material, I have become more and more grateful for my eternal family! I have had a rough couple of weeks recently with the passing of my niece and nephew. But the knowledge that I have that I will get to see them again lightens he load that comes from a death. How grateful I am for my sweet parents who raised my siblings and I in love. How grateful I am for their example of happiness and joy and commitment. How grateful I am for my siblings who have chosen to live their lives as disciples of our Savior. I am truly blessed to have the gospel in my life!

This picture is from a while ago... but you get the point. I sure love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment