Saturday, December 21, 2013

CHRISTmas



“Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.”

Luke 2:10-11

I know that Jesus Christ was born to be our Savior. I know that He came into the world to do the will of our Father. I know that it is through Him that we can be saved. He is the light and life of the world. He brings all joy and happiness. May we all remember Christ this CHRISTmas season!

“Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.”
—Luke 2:10-11

I know Jesus Christ was born to be our Savior. He is our perfect example. He is our Redeemer. He lived a perfect life and atoned for our sins. He never leaves us alone. He is my strength, my hope, my salvation. He is the reason for the season. Please remember Him through this CHRISTmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment