Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gratitude

Being on a mission I have realized how grateful that I am for so many little things that I took for granted before. How grateful I am for the knowledge that I have of my Savior and of His Gospel. How grateful I am for loving parents who taught me the importance of a Gospel study and to ask the Lord when I have questions. How grateful I am for my Seminary and Institute teachers who took the time to teach me the importance of following the way of the Lord.
Missions are hard work. There are lots of times of frustration and sadness. There are lots of times of homesickness and sorrow. But how grateful I am for this opportunity to experience a sliver of what Christ experienced while He walked the earth. How privileged I am to get to bear His name and share His unique message to all who will soften their hearts enough to listen. 
I know that God loves His children. I know that He has provided a path for us to take to return to Him. I know that by following that plan do we get to be heirs to the Kingdom of God. I know that we have a prophet for our days who has been called of God and given His priesthood to lead and guide His church. How grateful I am for my friends, my family, my parents, my teachers, and most importantly, the Lord, who continually help me to come closer to my Savior.

Click Here to watch an awesome video of my cute brother and the importance of Seminary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment