Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Doctrine and Covenants 18:10

"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God;"
"And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!"
"Ask the Father in my name in faith, believing that you shall receive, and you shall have the Holy Ghost, which manifesteth all things which are expedient unto the children of men."
I am so proud of my friend and her decision to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It took much prayer and study, but we got there together. And I couldn't be more happy. 
I know that this is the true church of God. I know that Joseph Smith saw what he said he saw. I know that through him, our Heavenly Father restored the fullness of His Gospel. I am grateful for the knowledge that I have and I am grateful that I have this very special privileged to share that with those I meet. The worth of EVERY soul is great in the eyes of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment