Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Plan of Salvation

Yesterday was a very hard day for me. I received emails from my family notifying me that my sister-in-law, who is pregnant with twins, was having difficulties. They told me that she would be in the hospital for the rest of her pregnancy. I later received more emails informing me that both twins were still born. They were perfect little babies. At first it was really hard for me to handle. Why wouldn't God let these two beautiful spirits be a part of my family? But the more I thought about it, the more I realized how blessed I am for the knowledge I have of the Plan of Salvation. Joshua Alvin (Joshua-named after Kyle's best friend Joshua Spencer and Alvin-named after the brother of Joseph Smith; who both died at a young age) and Adelaide (Amanda's favorite name) must have been needed in heaven. They were so perfect that all they needed was to get their precious little bodies. 
How grateful I am for my understanding that I will get to meet little Joshua and Adelaide one day. How grateful I am that I know where they are and whose they are. I know that families will be together forever because of the Plan of our loving Heavenly Father.
"Its not just about the here and now... its about eternity!"
"The key to anything is to keep an eternal perspective!"
Remember there are more important things than here and now. Remember that life continues after death. 
The way we act and respond to things have eternal consequences. Turn to the Savior. Let Him lead us through.
Click Here to see how we can be happy through the midst of trail and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment