Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving! Spent with people we have dearly come to love. We made and delivered cookies with little notes and a DVD about Christ to some people we have been teaching. We are so grateful for them and for their willingness to listen to our message and experiment upon the words of Christ. Our Heavenly Father loves us so much that He has prepared the way for us to be happy and return to Him. All we have to do is to ask Him what path he wants us to take. Are we willing to try? I am grateful that I experimented on the words of Christ. I am grateful that I have found for myself that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is God's true church upon the earth. I have so many things to be grateful for. So grateful for this special time of year to remember my Savior and the blessings I have received for following Him. I love this Gospel and the light I have for following God's plan for me. The path I have been asked to take has been far from easy, but it has been beyond worth it! I will forever be grateful for this opportunity I am given to share the message of Christ's Gospel. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment