Thursday, February 28, 2013

Call Issued

My mission call has officially been issued! So it is set in stone where I am going to go. Kinda crazy to think about. I talked to my Dad today about the rest of the process. He says that now President Monson has to sign my call and they have to put together all my paperwork. Then it is off to the postal services. Every mission has different paperwork. This paperwork will tell me more about my mission area, about my mission president, about the weather and the clothes I will need, and about what else I may need to pack. There is probably a lot more in the packet, but that is the basics that my dad told me today. If all goes well I should get my mission call either Wednesday the 6th or Thursday the 7th. It still doesn't feel completely real to me. But I am so excited to serve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment