Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Word For The Hesitant Missionary

The decision for me to serve a mission was a really hard one. When I heard about the age change I obviously was excited, but I needed to make sure it was what I needed to do. But I finally figured out that it is exactly what I need to do! I can't wait to serve the Lord for the next year and a half of my life. I don't know who will read this, if anyone will read this, but I needed to write down all that I am feeling about a mission.
One talk that really influnced me was from Elder Uchtdorf. Not all of us need to serve a full time mission, and not all of us will, but for those of you who are thinking about it, don't fear! This is a word for the hesitant missionary. Enjoy!

http://www.lds.org/ensign/2013/02/a-word-for-the-hesitant-missionary?lang=eng&query=word+hesitant+missionary

No comments:

Post a Comment