Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Plan

"Wherefore, little children are whole, for they are not capable of committing sin;
This thing shall ye teach, repentance and baptism unto those who are accountable and capable of committing sin;
Little children need no repentance, neither baptism.
But little children are alive in Christ." (Moroni 8)
It was just about 2 months ago that I heard of the death of my sweet little niece and nephew back home. God's Plan is fair, and it is real! And in hard times, it is the ONLY thing that can get me through. But it always has and it always will get me through. The Plan is perfect. It is full of love and hope for a better future. I know it to be true. My family will be together forever someday. It is because of Jesus Christ and His Atonement that this is possible. So I will follow Christ. I will work my hardest to be worthy to meet little Joshua Alvin and Adelaide Spackman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment