Friday, January 10, 2014

Strength

 
Man oh man do I just love our Prophet! He is so inspiring to listen to. How profound! Yeah, we will all be tested and tried and put to the test that sometimes seems impossible to handle. But as we remember that those are the times that strengthen us, we will be able to fight through anything that comes our way!
My mission has been the most trying time of my life. By far! Just this morning I was crying because I didn't think that I could do it for even one more day. Sometimes I don't feel strong. But I am strong. I can fight. When God throws us into the fire, we aren't being burned, we are being refined. He will only heat us to limits that we can handle. 
I love this gospel and all it has brought me in my life. Where would I be without it? I would have given in and given up a long time ago. But because I know that my Savior lives and loves me, I have been able to fight through every battle that has come my way. Through our Savior we can find all strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment