Friday, January 31, 2014

Rejoice in God

"I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God. 
Yea, and my joy is carried away, even unto boasting in my God; for he has all power, all wisdom, and all understanding; he comprehendeth all things, and he is a merciful Being, even unto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on his name.
Now if this is boasting, even so will I boast; for this is my life and my light, my joy and my salvation, and my redemption from everlasting wo."
God is good! Why wouldn't I go around praising his name to the world? God is real and he loves us. He made a perfect path to follow. And we can follow! We are so blessed.
"Christ knows how to minister to others perfectly. When the Savior stretches out His hand those He touches are uplifted and become greater, stronger, and better people as a result. If we are His hands, should we not do the same?" -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

No comments:

Post a Comment