Thursday, April 4, 2013

Book of Mormon

I am starting the Book of Mormon again. Hoping to finish before my mission which I am sure is not going to be hard. I started on Sunday. I love this book and really need to get to know it to better be able to teach. It is really easy for me to read 1 Nephi. It gets a little bit harder after that. I can't tell you how many times I have read "I, Nephi, having been born of goodly parents...". I have read the whole book through personally twice. The first was for seminary. I was really only reading to say that I read. The second time was a little bit better. I really wanted to know that it was true. This time I am reading it through with the intent of teaching. I want to understand the stories, the people, the events and be able to reference specific stories and scriptures. I need this to be the kind of missionary I know I can become. I am so excited to serve the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment