Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2 Nephi 31:19

"After ye have gotten into this straight and narrow path, I would ask if all is done? Behold, I say unto you, Nay..."
Are we ever finished? No. Have we ever done enough? No.
This goes for a lot of other things.
  • We could say that we are praying and that is enough. But have we fallen to our knees and sincerely talked with our Father in Heaven like the prophets and the scriptures have guided us to do?
  • We could say that we are reading our scriptures everyday. But are we arising early to truly feast upon the words of Christ?
  • We could say that we are going to church for the full 3 hours. But are we texting, sleeping, or not paying attention the whole time?
I am far from perfect. I have been guilty of some of these things. But I want to change. I need to change. I need this in my life if I am going to teach others to do the same. I am never finished being a servant of my Lord and Savior. I can't wait to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment