Friday, March 28, 2014

Hope

At times we may feel as though we are drowning in the floods of the world or the tsunamis that are enveloping our lives. Courage leaves our hearts, as we see and feel the despair in our lives come crashing down around us. There seems to be no hope left for us. But there is always hope, for Christ is always stretching forth his hand to save us, to uplift us from our pits of torment and to exalt us to stand by his side. Why? Because He loves us, and I testify that it is never too late to reach out and take his hand so that He can draw us back into his loving embrace. There is always Hope; for Christ will always live.

"Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me."
3 Nephi 9:14

No comments:

Post a Comment