Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Book of Mormon Challenge

Right before Christmas we as missionaries of the Illinois Chicago Mission were given a Book of Mormon challenge from our loved Mission President, President Woodbury. We were asked to read the Book of Mormon all the way through before General Conference. He asked us specifically to search the Book of Mormon for when it mentions Jesus Christ and His Atonement.
Well... I just finished the challenge this last week. And I am so happy! I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I receive a personal witness of its truthfulness every time I read it. It was especially fun to read it with Christ and His Atonement in mind. I had no idea how much the Book of Mormon is all about Christ and what He has done for us.
I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that Christ lives and loves me. I know that He has set the path for me to follow. I know that it is by Him and through Him that we can all return to the presence of our loving Heavenly Father again for eternity. I am eternally indebted to my Lord for what He has done for me, but I am grateful for this service that I am able to give to Him and His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment