Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Book of Mormon

Know ye not that there are more nations than one? Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the isles of the sea; and that I rule in the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my word unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth?

....For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written.

(2 Nephi 29)

 
I know the Book of Mormon to be the word of God. I know that alongside the Bible, it contains the fullness of the Gospel. I love the Book of Mormon. After reading it, I couldn't deny the power and gifts of God. I love this church with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment