Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Countdown Continues

Since we all love countdowns, I thought I would remind all my avid readers that today is my 2 week mark! Only 14 days until I enter the MTC as a sister missionary. Oh how the time has flown! I never thought this day would come 4 months ago when I received my call. But it came full speed. I have definitely had my ups and downs, but the journey has been marvelous and beyond beautiful. While the view ahead has been blury, I have been watching out the side window. Now that the view ahead is coming in focus, I am realizing that while the side view was pretty, the front and final view is becoming more and more miraculous. I didn't know my upcoming vision would be this great. It won't all be fields of flowers, but its my destination for the next 18 months, so I will be sure to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment