Friday, May 23, 2014

9 Months

I know I hit my half way mark about a month ago. I have seriously slacked on posting.
But how grateful I am to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is the hardest thing I have ever done, but, it is the most rewarding thing I have ever done. 
I am so grateful to be a representative of Christ. To wear His name proudly on my shoulder each day. I am so grateful for the relationship I have been able to gain with Him and for the chance that I have to share with others how they can find the peace and joy that I have in my life by coming unto Christ.
I love my life. I am grateful for the challenges I have been through that have made me the daughter I am today. I am excited for 9 more months of fun in Chicagoland!

No comments:

Post a Comment