Monday, May 20, 2013

65 days...

The countdown is definitely on! The closer it gets to my departure date, the more excited I get, and the more nervous I get. I love this church. I am so ready to learn everything I can and to help and serve in anyway that I can. But I can't help but be nervous. I am trying to prepare myself now to be the best that I can be. I am starting to make exercising and waking up early a habit. I am trying to read my scriptures and Preach My Gospel early every morning. I am trying to find times to serve. I am working as much as I can to save up. I am spending as much time with my family as possible, because I know how much I will miss them. I am trying to find time to go to the temple because it really is heaven on earth.
I don't know if I will ever be completely ready, but I am trying to prepare myself the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment